“A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates.
Join us on The Heroine’s Journey and find your voice.
September 29 @ 9:30 am – October 1 @ 5:00 pm
The sun is peeking over the distant mountains with the promise of another beautiful day in the quiet rolling country hills. The tall fir trees offer shelter to many birds, large and small. You pour a fresh cup of morning coffee and sneak out to the barn to greet the horses as they softly chew fragrant fresh hay. They nicker a ‘good morning’ to you as you enter. Looking back at the beautiful retreat house you feel at peace with the world and excited about the learning adventure this new day is about to bring. As you return to the house ready to rejoin the group you thank your lucky stars that you decided to take the plunge into a powerful exploration of who you are and how you are about to bring your own unique voice and presence into the world.
- You know this is life-changing and a precious time that will alter the way you experience yourself and your journey.
- You are a woman who wants to, or is required to, make impactful presentations and don’t feel ready.
- You want to move out from the shadow of others and into the spotlight, grounded in your own personal power.
- You have discovered you have a message and want to prepare to be seen and heard by the world.
- You struggle with perfectionism and may suffer from The Imposter Syndrome.
- You have great ideas to contribute but tend to stay quiet in meetings for fear of being judged as too outspoken or aggressive, too loud or too quiet.
- You know that taking the stage will enhance your leadership and your ability to influence others and you are ready to take that next step.
- 3 days devoted to exploring, finding, and launching your authentic public persona in a safe supportive environment
- Connecting to a select group of 8 of like-minded women who share your goals
- Have all meals and refreshments catered so you feel pampered and supported in your journey
- Have one-on-one time with your facilitators, including the horses, and have a chance to see yourself through the eyes of others.
- Take centre stage and centre round pen to practise a short version of your chosen presentation
- Experience a series of unique, specially created exercises designed to dig deep into you psyche and connect to your circle of archetypes
Join Evelyn McKelvie and Marion Chapsal for a one-of-a-kind workshop designed especially for women who are seeking to manifest their own unique voice and presence. The Heroine’s Journey is a specially designed intensive 3 day retreat at Wisteria Acres in Langley in beautiful British Columbia. Restricted to only 8 women, the group will be taken through a series of unique and specially created experiences designed to dig deep into your psyches and enable you to find your own unique archetypal voice and presence.
Each participant will have the opportunity to take centre stage and centre round pen to practice being at one with her own presence and unique voice. The agenda each day will include group work, individual coaching, time with the horses, and time for presenting to the group and the giving and receiving of feedback. Expect a deeply personal and transformational experience.
Registration Includes 3 nights cozy accommodation in the Wisteria Acres Retreat House along with all meals and refreshments. Evenings will include discussions, story-telling, and – weather permitting – sitting around the firepit soaking in the sharing and learning.
Each participant will leave with a portfolio of photos and a short video of their presentation. Post-workshop, participants will be invited to join an online community to continue the support, learning, and networking with the possibility of a Mastermind series starting in 2017.
Ticket includes all meals, refreshments, and accommodation. No transportation is included.
If you need to cancel your registration in the workshop, please notify us at least 2 weeks before the workshop start date to be eligible for a refund (less a $250 administration fee). No refund will be made for cancellations received later than 2 weeks before the workshop begins. Notification should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you forget or get inundated finishing projects before you take off for a well-earned vacation, sign up now by purchasing your ticket or reserving your spot. If you have a girlfriend/colleague that wants to come with there is a Bring a Friend special. The retreat starts September 29th. With enrollment limited to 8, you ought to book now. Apply now http://bit.ly/2of8Lqa
If you know anyone who might benefit from this one-of-a-kind retreat, especially designed for women who want to overcome their reluctance to shine in their lives and work, please share this post with them, via email or on social media.
If you are really curious and feel this special workshop might be for you, but want to have a conversation first, I’d love to get in touch. We could set up a skype call! Email me at email@example.com with “Heroine’s Journey” in the subject line.